Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
A spacious entrance vestibule with a tiled floor sets the tone for this family friendly abode. From here, step into the inviting hallway that leads to the beautifully presented, versatile accommodation.
Flexible Living Spaces
• Large Lounge: Positioned to the front, the expansive lounge provides an ideal family or entertaining space, featuring a cosy stone fireplace with a stove.
• Dining Room/Office: Also to the front is a flexible room that can be used as a dining room, home office, or an additional bedroom which would work really well with having the convenient Cloakroom w.c. adjacent.
• Kitchen/Dining Area: The heart of the home, this large kitchen/dining area boasts patio doors to the rear garden, offering al fresco dining options. The kitchen is equipped with a good range of storage, integrated double oven, fridge, and space for an integrated dishwasher.
• Utility Room: Adjacent to the kitchen, the utility room provides practicality with space for a washing machine, dryer, and a convenient entry to the rear garden.
• Sitting Room: Positioned to the rear, this versatile family space adds another layer of functionality to the home.
Comfortable Bedrooms and Modern Bathrooms
• Three Double Bedrooms: The upper level hosts three double bedrooms, each with built-in storage. The two front facing ones enjoy spectacular valley views, while the rear bedroom overlooks the garden and countryside.
• Main Suite: The spacious main suite, with lots of built-in storage, offers a relaxing spot to enjoy the view and features a beautifully refurbished ensuite shower room.
• Family Bathroom: Recently refurbished, the family bathroom boasts a free standing
double-ended bath, a shower enclosure with a mains shower, a wall-hung washbasin, and a w.c.
The double plot lends itself to fantastic outdoor spaces. A gravel driveway to the front leads to the double garage, while the rear garden features a greenhouse, a vegetable patch, expansive lawns, and multiple options for seating areas - an ideal setting for both gardening enthusiasts and those who love to entertain. A true bonus here is the additional plot to the side, giving an opportunity for the keen gardener to develop further or just to enjoy the extra outdoor space - there really is something for everyone to enjoy here!
This property is a rare opportunity, offering a perfect blend of spacious living, stunning views, and ample garden space. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the unique charm and potential of this family home.
Quothquan is a small village which is situated approx. 4 miles from Biggar. Quothquan has a village hall near the remains of the graveyard and the ruins of a chapel.
As well as offering rural bliss, Biggar is a thriving former market town situated a stone’s throw from the Scottish Borders. The bustling High Street boasts an excellent range of general stores, speciality retail outlets, cafes and restaurants. Biggar has a golf course, boating pond and tennis courts, along with well-patronised bowling and rugby clubs. Whatever your interest there are various clubs and associations ranging from bridge to theatre workshop, music to rambling, as well as the prize-winning Biggar and Upper Clydesdale Museum. Biggar also boasts the famous Purves Puppet Theatre and the popular, family-friendly, Biggar Little Festival which is held in October. The surrounding countryside provides almost limitless opportunities for fishing, hillwalking, trail running and mountain biking, (the nearby Glentress Forest is a mountain biking mecca).
For education, there is a thriving and popular toddler group, as well as both primary and secondary schools.
Argentina • Albania • Austria • Belgium • Bosnia and Herzegovina • Brazil • Bulgaria • Cape Verde • Caribbean/Central America • North America • South America • China • Colombia • Croatia • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Denmark • Egypt • England • Estonia • Ecuador • Finland • France • Georgia • Germany • Greece • Hungary • Iceland • Ireland • Israel • Italy • India • Latvia • Lithuania • Liechenstein • Luxembourg • Malta • Middle East • Montenegro • Morocco • New Zealand • Micronesia • Netherlands • Norway • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Scotland • Serbia • Slovakia • Slovenia • Spain • Sweden • Switzerland • Turkey • Thailand • Uruguay • Ukraine • Wales